80% Ethanol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycerine, Pure Water.
Jones & Smith hand sanitiser is made using the World Health Organisation formulation.
Instructions for Use:
To use as a hand sanitiser, apply to entire surface of hands and let dry.
Alternatively, pour directly onto the surface of a cloth. Once applied, allow liquid to fully evaporate.
Flammable liquid. Keep away from heat and flame.
For external use only. Do not ingest.
Hand sanitiser is potentially an allergy causing product and can lead to skin disorders or eye damage. If product gets in eyes rinse thoroughly with warm water and seek medical advice.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed seek medical advice or contact the poisons information centre on 131 126